Are you still on the lookout for CNY goodies , especially homemade and one that even offers an express 60-mins delivery on demand? If not, y…
Are you still on the lookout for CNY goodies, especially homemade and one that even offers an express 60-mins delivery on demand? If not, you probably landed on this page after searching for something along the line of “homemade cny goodies” or “pineapple tarts”. If you have came across PineappleTartsSingapore, this is the right post where you can see real-life photos of the goodies I have received. Overall, I am very satisfied with the standard of the cny goodies and because they are running promotion now, you can give them a thought after reading my post!
I’ve received the following (from left):
- Melt In Your Mouth – Pineapple Tarts 黄梨塔
- Double Truffle – Charcoal Truffle Pineapple Tarts 木炭松露黄莉塔 – for all the truffle-lovers out there!
- Crispy Sia – Hae Bee Hiam Prawn Roll 炸虾卷
- Xie Xie – Crab Sticks 酥炸蟹柳 – extremely addictive I must say
- Love you ChocaLot – Nutella Tarts – a very unique and modern take of cny treat!
- Yin Yang – Charcoal Love Letters 木炭鸡蛋卷 – old but gold! When indecisive, always go for original and charcoal flavors 😉
- Xing Fu Mei Man – Almond Brittles 杏仁片脆饼 – not too sweet, will most likely be a favourite of the older generation
- Dragon King – Dragon Breath Sugee Cookies 龙须饼
- Snow White – Kueh Bangkit 薯粉饼
One of their interesting item available is the Love you ChocaLot – Nutella Tarts. Such a unique and modern take of cny treat! You can see they are really generous with the amount of nutella on the flaky cookie, look how thick it is.
Almond cookies are definitely a must-have for almond lovers.
PineappleTartsSingapore‘s pineapple tarts (love how it rhymes lol) seriously impressed and took me by surprise, especially for an online store and not a bakery specifically. Their pineapple tarts are those that could melt in your mouth immediately, creating that creamy texture in your mouth. It is not at all sour (for the pineapple fillings) so it really depends what you prefer. My preference is one that is dense (instead of flaky) and non-sour, so this truly hit the sweet spot. The pineapple tarts are stored in metal tins to keep the freshness.
And all containers are sealed with tapes when delivered, so that you can only open them up only when you want to enjoy them!
A pretty decent amount for just $16.90 (promotional price now, U.P. $26.50).
The first thing I tried from the collection is this Xie Xie – Crab Sticks 酥炸蟹柳. I find it a little too salty but I usually eat things pretty bland. If you love strong flavors for your crab sticks, this will be perfect. They also have them in mala spicy flavour!
Warning: this is very addictive! 😉
Dragon King – Dragon Breath Sugee Cookies 龙须饼
Snow White – Kueh Bangkit 薯粉饼
What has caught your attention?
Celine Chiam is a Singapore Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blogger. Welcome to her world of beauty reviews, travelogues and every day tips! She’s on #dayre (@chiamhuiy) and instagram (@chiamhuiy) as well.