As summer heats up, you might be searching for ways to cool off in Vietnam. Did you know this vibrant country boasts some thrilling water parks that both locals and tourists love? This article will guide you through the most popular Vietnamese water parks, highlighting their unique features and activities.
Dive right in as we help you plan a fun-filled escape from the scorching heat!
- Vietnam is home to a variety of thrilling water parks that are popular among both locals and tourists.
- In the Northern Region, West Lake Water Park, Water Fun in Ha Dong, and Typhoon Water Park in Quang Ninh offer exciting water-based activities.
- The Central Region features attractions like The Water World in VinWonders Nha Trang, Meliá Vinpearl Water Park in Ha Tinh, and VinWonders Nam Hoi An with various slides and pools for fun-filled experiences.
- In the Southern Region, visitors can enjoy water parks like Suoi Tien Theme Park in Ho Chi Minh City, Amazing Bay Dong Nai with its big waves and world-class rides, Dam Sen Water Park also located in Ho Chi Minh City offering diverse games and attractions along with green surroundings for relaxing atmosphere. Also don’t miss out on visiting The Typhoon World at VinWonders Phu Quoc which offers traditional amusement park experiences including water rides.
Water Parks in Vietnam’s Northern Region
West Lake Water Park
West Lake Water Park is a fresh spot on the map of Northern Vietnam. The park’s owner, Hanoi Entertainment Services JSC, made sure it has lots to offer. You’ll find everything needed for a fun-filled day with family there! It boasts thrilling slides and wave pools for adventure seekers.
There are also plenty of swimming pools where you can relax or cool off on hot days. Both locals and tourists love this place because of its exciting water-based activities!
Water Fun, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Water Fun is a hit in Ha Dong, Hanoi. It’s known as the city’s prettiest water park. This park sits in the Ha Dong district, an urban part of northern Vietnam. Tourists and local people love to visit.
The big lure? A giant inflatable castle! This floating fort is the first of its kind at any water park in Hanoi.
People flock to Water Fun for more than just the inflatable castle though. There are many other fun attractions too. Swimming, playing on cool water slides and relaxing by wave pools all make hot days enjoyable here.
So if you’re seeking wet fun during your trip to Vietnam, put Water Fun on your list!
Typhoon Water Park, Quang Ninh
Typhoon Water Park sits in Quang Ninh, part of Vietnam’s northern region. With 20 hectares, it is a big part of Sun World Halong Complex. People see the park as the top water park in Southeast Asia.
Fun things to do are there too. You can try parasailing and playing on an inflatable castle in the ocean. The park opened its doors for fun in April 2017. Now, it is a loved spot in Quang Ninh province.
Water Parks in Vietnam’s Central Region
In the central region of Vietnam, visitors can enjoy a thrilling experience at The Water World, VinWonders Nha Trang.
The Water World, VinWonders Nha Trang
VinWonders Nha Trang is an exciting water park in Vietnam’s central region. It just had its grand opening on June 8th and has new interactive water slides and rides for visitors to enjoy.
Located on an island with beautiful beaches and clear water, VinWonders Nha Trang is part of an integrated resort complex. The park offers six primary areas where you can have fun with various amusement park experiences.
One unique feature is the Splash Bay, which is Vietnam’s first freshwater park on the sea and also happens to be the world’s largest. There’s also a 3,000 sqm underwater world aquarium that can be reached through a motorized walkway tunnel.
Meliá Vinpearl Water Park, Ha Tinh
Meliá Vinpearl Water Park, Ha Tinh is an exciting water park located in the Lộc Hà District of Ha Tinh province. It is part of the Meliá Vinpearl Cua Sot Beach Resort and is known for its customer service-oriented staff.
The water park offers a variety of attractions and rides for visitors to enjoy, including thrilling water slides, relaxing lazy rivers, and refreshing wave pools. With its five-star hotel status, it is not only a great place for aquatic fun but also provides luxurious accommodations for guests.
Whether you’re looking to have some summer fun or simply relax by the poolside, Meliá Vinpearl Water Park has something for everyone.
Water World, VinWonders Nam Hoi An
VinWonders Nam Hoi An is an exciting water park located in the Central region of Vietnam. This park offers a wide range of thrilling rides and games, making it a perfect destination for beating the summer heat.
At VinWonders Nam Hoi An, you can enjoy various slides, pools, and other water-based attractions that are sure to provide hours of fun and excitement. In addition to the water park, there is also an amusement park, game center, river safari, cultural village, and cultural shows within the VinWonders complex.
So whether you’re looking for a refreshing dip or some adrenaline-pumping thrills, Water World at VinWonders Nam Hoi An has got you covered!
Water Parks in Vietnam’s Southern Region
– Suoi Tien Theme Park, Amazing Bay Dong Nai, Dam Sen Water Park, and The Typhoon World, VinWonders Phu Quoc are some of the thrilling water parks in Vietnam’s southern region. Read on to discover more about these exciting destinations!
Suoi Tien Theme Park
Suoi Tien Theme Park is a cultural theme park located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It features a water-filled fantasy land with a Buddhist theme. While its location next to a rubbish dump may not be very romantic, the park offers numerous rides specifically designed for small children.
This makes it an affordable and family-friendly option for those looking to spend a day of amusement in the southern Vietnam region.
Amazing Bay Dong Nai
The Amazing Bay in Dong Nai province is the largest water park in Vietnam. It’s located in the southern region and features Paradise Beach, which has 10,000 tons of white sand. The waves at the park can get really big, reaching a height of over 4 meters.
They have an impressive collection of world-class water rides that will give you a thrilling experience.
Dam Sen Water Park
Dam Sen Water Park is one of the biggest amusement parks in Vietnam, located in District 11, Ho Chi Minh City. Covering about 50 hectares of land, it offers a wide range of exciting games and attractions for visitors to enjoy.
With its 60 gardens and trees, the park provides a sunny and green environment that adds to the fun and relaxing atmosphere. If you’re looking for a thrilling adventure or just want to cool off from the summer heat, Dam Sen Water Park is definitely worth a visit.
The Typhoon World, VinWonders Phu Quoc
VinWonders Phu Quoc is the biggest theme park in Vietnam, covering almost 50 hectares of land. It opened in June 2020 and has quickly become the country’s largest theme park. At VinWonders Phu Quoc, you can enjoy traditional amusement park experiences with rides, water attractions, and even animal encounters.
Families especially love this place because they have a special area just for children with splash pools and slides. Two popular water rides at VinWonders Phu Quoc are the River Raft Ride and Super Flume, which take guests on thrilling journeys to different worlds within the park.
Top Water Parks in Vietnam for Summer Fun
Phu Quoc Water Park – A popular choice for summer fun in Vietnam.
Tips for Visiting Water Parks in Vietnam
Plan your visit during weekdays to avoid crowds and long lines, and don’t forget to pack sunscreen, towels, and extra clothes. Read more for helpful tips on how to make the most out of your trip to Vietnamese water parks!
Best time to visit
The best time to visit Vietnam is from March to April when the rainfall is low and temperatures are milder. December through February is also considered a great time to visit due to milder temperatures and minimal rainfall.
Vietnam has two distinct seasons, with hot and humid weather from May to October and cooler temperatures from November to April. It’s best to avoid visiting during the monsoon season, as heavy rainfall can disrupt travel plans.
The South of Vietnam, including Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta, is favorable for travel from December to April. So plan your trip accordingly!
What to bring
To make the most of your visit to a water park in Vietnam, here’s a list of essential items to bring:
- Towels: Don’t forget to pack towels for drying off after enjoying the water attractions.
- Swimwear: Make sure to bring your swimsuit or trunks for a day of aquatic fun.
- Sunscreen: Protect yourself from the sun’s rays by bringing sunscreen with a high SPF.
- Sun protection: Don’t forget to bring a hat and sunglasses to shield yourself from the sun.
- Water shoes or flip flops: Keep your feet comfortable and protected while walking around the park.
- Waterproof bag or pouch: Safely store your belongings in a waterproof bag or pouch to keep them dry during water activities.
- Snacks and drinks: Since some water parks may not allow outside food or have limited options, it’s a good idea to bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Waterproof phone or camera case: Capture all the exciting moments at the water park without worrying about damaging your electronic devices.
Rules and regulations
Water parks in Vietnam have specific rules and regulations that are important to follow for everyone’s safety. These guidelines include park regulations, visitor compliance, and staff instructions.
It is crucial to adhere to attraction restrictions, such as age limitations and height guidelines, which are strictly enforced. Visitors should also wear appropriate swimwear and utilize the provided safety equipment.
Following these rules ensures a fun and secure experience while enjoying the water park attractions in Vietnam.
Special Features of Vietnam Water Parks
Vietnamese water parks offer an array of special features such as thrilling water slides, wave pools, and lazy rivers.
Vietnam’s water parks are famous for their thrilling water slides. From twisting and turning slides to steep drops, these water attractions guarantee an adrenaline rush for visitors of all ages.
One park features the Twister Slide, known to be the most exciting slide in Vietnam. Another park boasts a 22-meter-high Kamikaze slide that will surely get your heart racing. So whether you’re a daredevil seeking an exhilarating experience or just looking to have some fun in the sun, Vietnam’s water slides are not to be missed!
Wave pools are a popular and exciting feature of water parks in Vietnam. These artificial pools create waves that allow visitors to enjoy swimming and playing in the water, just like at the beach.
In fact, Vietnam has plans to build a massive wave pool to attract more tourists and boost its economy. So if you love the sensation of riding ocean waves but don’t have access to a beach, be sure to check out the wave pools at Vietnam’s water parks for an amazing aquatic adventure!
Lazy rivers are a special feature in Vietnam’s water parks that provide relaxation and fun for visitors. They offer a unique aquatic experience where you can float leisurely along gentle currents while enjoying the tranquility of the surroundings.
Some popular water parks with lazy rivers include Phu Quoc Water Park, Vinpearl Water Park in Phu Quoc, and The Cove, which is Vietnam’s largest theme park and waterpark experience.
Whether you’re swimming or tubing, lazy rivers are a must-try attraction in Vietnam’s water parks.
Water Activities to Try
Try swimming, jet skiing, and surfing at the thrilling Vietnamese water parks to make the most of your summer adventure.
Swimming is one of the exciting water activities you can enjoy at many water parks in Vietnam. For example, at Phu Quoc water park, visitors can swim in their wave pool for a fun and refreshing experience.
However, it’s important to note that wave pools can be dangerous for smaller children or weak swimmers, so it’s essential to keep an eye on them and ensure they stay safe. If you’re looking for a more relaxed swimming experience, some water parks offer free recreational swim sessions during the summer where you can cool off and have some fun in the pool.
Vinpearl water park is another popular destination that likely offers swimming activities as well. So grab your swimsuit and get ready to make a splash at these exciting Vietnamese water parks!
Jet skiing is a thrilling water activity that you can enjoy in the Vietnamese water parks. It is one of the popular watersports activities, and TripAdvisor provides reviews and photos of jet skiing activities in Vietnam.
With high demand, many operators offer jet ski rentals, allowing both families and individuals to experience the excitement of riding on the waves. So if you’re looking for adventure and want to beat the summer heat, don’t miss out on trying jet skiing in Vietnam’s water parks!
Surfing is an exciting water activity that involves riding waves on a surfboard. It is considered an extreme sport and a popular water activity in Vietnam. Surfers can enjoy the thrill of standing on their surfboards and riding the beautiful waves found in Vietnam’s coastal areas.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced surfer, surfing in Vietnam offers a thrilling adventure for all. So grab your surfboard and get ready to ride the waves!
Hotels and resorts offer convenient accommodations near the water parks, providing a comfortable stay for families and friends looking to cool off. Read on to find out more about these exciting destinations!
Hotels and resorts
Vietnam offers a wide range of hotels and resorts near its water parks. Here are some options to consider:
- Vinpearl hotels and resorts: These popular destinations offer accommodations on a 500-hectare resort island, complete with exciting attractions and spa retreats.
- The Vinpearl Discovery Greenhill Phu Quoc: This beach resort is highly rated and offers accommodations, as well as beachfront experiences.
- Other nearby accommodations: There are numerous hotels near Vietnam’s water parks, both outdoor and indoor. Guests can enjoy water-related activities while staying at these hotels.
- Visitors to Vietnam’s water parks can enjoy nearby accommodations at campgrounds for a unique summer getaway.
- These campgrounds offer a range of accommodation options, including camping sites, RV parks, and cabins.
- Campers can experience the lush surroundings of Vietnam while enjoying the water attractions and themed experiences at the parks.
- Some campgrounds are located near historical sites, adding an additional element of significance to the camping experience.
- For those seeking relaxation, there are also campgrounds associated with resort stays and spa retreats.
In conclusion, Vietnam is home to a variety of thrilling water parks where you can beat the summer heat and have a blast. From exciting water slides to wave pools and lazy rivers, these parks offer endless fun for both locals and tourists.
So grab your swimsuit, pack your sunscreen, and get ready for an unforgettable adventure at the top water parks in Vietnam!
1. Where can I find Vietnamese water parks to beat the summer heat?
You can find Vietnamese water parks in popular tourist destinations such as Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, and Nha Trang.
2. What attractions can I expect at Vietnamese water parks?
Vietnamese water parks offer a variety of thrilling attractions including water slides, wave pools, lazy rivers, and splash pads for children.
3. Are there age restrictions for entering Vietnamese water parks?
Age restrictions may vary between water parks but generally children under a certain height or age must be accompanied by an adult for safety reasons.
4. Can I bring outside food or drinks into Vietnamese water parks?
Outside food and drinks are usually not allowed inside the park premises for hygiene reasons. However, most parks offer restaurants or snack bars where you can purchase refreshments.
5. What should I bring when visiting a Vietnamese water park?
It is recommended to bring sunscreen, towels, swimwear, non-slip footwear like flip flops or sandals, and extra clothes to change into after enjoying the rides and attractions.